10% Off Event at New Doncaster Store
Tradespeople and serious DIYers are all invited to attend the special weekend and can demonstrate their professional skills in a free-to-enter competition. The winner will receive a 40in smart TV.
Throughout the store’s celebration period from Thursday 31st January and through the weekend until Sunday 3rd February 2019, Screwfix will offer a 10% discount on all product ranges.
Store manager, Wayne Smith, believes the store’s convenient location, extensive product range and ability to provide a Click & Collect service in as little as one minute from ordering, is a real bonus to local tradespeople and DIY enthusiasts, who need to get jobs done quickly, affordably and right first time.
“I’m confident we’ve got a great location here in Doncaster. My team and I have been getting to know local businesses and tradespeople and we look forward to supporting them in their busy lives, with a focus on customer service.”
The brand’s huge range of the latest innovative and affordable products and exceptional deals are also available online at www.screwfix.com, on Screwfix’s mobile site or over the phone on 03330 112 112.
Visit Screwfix’s Doncaster- Sprotbrough Road at Unit 3, Sprotbrough Retail Park, South Yorkshire, DN5 8BN
Monday to Friday 7am-8pm, Saturday 7am-6pm and Sunday 9am-4pm.
10% Off Event at New Doncaster Store 488.29 KB 12 downloads...
Note to editors
Screwfix is part of Kingfisher plc, the international home improvement company, with 1,302 stores in 10 countries in Europe, Russia and Turkey. For further information go to www.kingfisher.com.
Screwfix is convenient, straightforward and affordably-priced, helping its trade customers get the job done quickly, affordably and right first time. Tradespeople can shop 33,000 products over the phone, online, via their mobile or in-person from their local store.
- From power tools and work wear to cables and pipe fittings, Screwfix offers over 11,000 products available to pick up from over 615 UK stores nationwide.
- Over 33,000 products can be ordered over the phone, online or from a local store, with orders taken up until 8pm (weekdays) for next day delivery to home or site.
- Screwfix.com attracts over 8 million visits per week.
- Store network is visited by 7.1m customers a year
- The Screwfix Click & Collect service which enables customers to pick-up their goods in as little as one minute after ordering online or over the phone, has already received more than 27 million orders.
- UK-based Screwfix Contact Centre open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including bank holidays) on 03330 112 112.
- See www.screwfix.com/stores for store opening information.
- Next day delivery is available within store opening hours.
- World leading customer satisfaction levels.
- Screwfix was awarded Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018.
- Screwfix was awarded Retail Week’s ‘Best Retailer over £250m’ and ‘Digital Pioneer’ awards in 2018
- For more information about Screwfix please visit our media centre: screwfixmedia.co.uk
For more information, please contact:
Claire Hart, Screwfix Press Officer, Tel: 01935 401975