Meet Football Legends at Screwfix LIVE 2018! Our Trade & DIY Show is the Biggest and Best Show Ever!
Screwfix are excited to announce their latest signings for Screwfix Live!
As proud partners of the EFL, two well-loved players will be ‘taking-on’ Screwfix customers at the popular Screwfix game “Back of the Net”. They will also bring along EFL trophies for photo and signing opportunities.
First up is England and Arsenal Legend Paul Merson, a match reporter on Sky Sports and Soccer Saturday, will be in the game from 10am to 1pm Friday 28th September.
John Barnes former England and Liverpool football legend, who won the EFL Cup in 1995 and currently appears on ESPN and SuperSport, will take on the challenge on Saturday 29th September from 10am to 1pm.
With less than one week to go until Screwfix LIVE opens its doors NOW is the time to register online at www.screwfixlive.com. Those that pre-register will receive a free gift * worth £30 when they visit, plus all customers get 10% off everything at the show.
This year a new Trade Talk Zone has been introduced, which will be featuring various guest speakers presenting on a range of topics. On the Friday 28th we have invited key industry trade bodies, who will be discussing the latest legislation and regulations.
Rhian Bartlett, Trading Director Screwfix, comments: “We are excited to be back in Farnborough at the brand new International Exhibition & Conference Centre for what’s going to be a fantastic event.
Screwfix LIVE gives suppliers an opportunity to showcase everything from power tools through to landscaping, but more importantly our customers get the chance to see top brands and discuss the latest products and innovations.
The show gives enthusiasts the chance to share experiences, stock up on state-of-the-art products and take advantage of exclusive offers. We already have had an amazing response, so don’t delay in signing up to receive your free gift worth £30. It’s going to be our best ever Screwfix LIVE and we look forward to seeing you there! “
To register to attend Screwfix LIVE visitors should go online to www.screwfixlive.com.
Note to editors
Screwfix is a proud Partner of the EFL. The multi-million pound, three-year deal, will give exclusive experiential rights to Screwfix, with tailor-made EFL experiences throughout the tenure available to supporters of EFL Clubs and customers of the retailer.
Alongside the EFL’s new partnership, Screwfix also sponsor all EFL coverage on Sky Sports, with 127 matches exclusively live in 2018/19 across the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two – including the drama of the Sky Bet EFL Play-Offs at the end of the season.
Screwfix is part of Kingfisher plc, the international home improvement company, with 1,300 stores in 10 countries in Europe, Russia and Turkey. For further information go to www.kingfisher.com.
Screwfix is convenient, straightforward and affordably-priced, helping its trade customers get the job done quickly, affordably and right first time. Tradespeople can shop 32,000 products over the phone, online, via their mobile or in-person from their local store.
- From power tools and work wear to cables and pipe fittings, Screwfix offers over 11,000 products available to pick up from over 600 stores nationwide. Our full range of over 32,000 products can be ordered over the phone, online or from a local store, with orders taken up until 8pm (weekdays) for next day delivery to home or site.
- Screwfix.com attracts 5 million visits per week.
- The Screwfix Click & Collect service means customers can conveniently purchase supplies online or over the phone and then collect from the store in as little as one minute.
- Customers can call the UK-based Screwfix Contact Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including bank holidays) on 03330 112 112.
- See www.screwfix.com/stores for details on store openings..
- World leading customer satisfaction levels.
- Screwfix was awarded Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018.
- Screwfix was awarded Retail Week’s ‘Best Retailer over £250m’ and ‘Digital Pioneer’ awards in 2018
- For more information about Screwfix please visit our media centre: screwfixmedia.co.uk
For more information, please contact:
Screwfix Press Office
Danielle Sweet – Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01935 441706
Or Claire Hart- Claire.Hart@screwfix.com
Telephone: 01935 401975