Screwfix and Google partner to host weekly webinars
- Screwfix and Google Digital Garage partner to offer four weekly webinars to colleagues, businesses and potential candidates
- Starting Wed 19th August, 11am with Find Your Career Goals
- Register your interest here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/screwfix-in-partnership-with-google-digital-garage-29327685733
Screwfix are partnering with Google Digital Garage to provide colleagues, businesses and anyone looking for practical skills, a variety of online webinars. Starting Wednesday 19th August the first free online webinar will be ‘Find Your Career Goals’. This webinar is an interactive and explorative session that is tailored to individuals looking to explore their career goals.
Google and Screwfix have worked together to offer a series of relevant, free live webinars to anyone looking for some extra tips and advice, during August and September.
- Session 1; Wed 19th August, 11am: Find Your Career Goals
- Session 2; Wed 26th August, 11am: Build a CV & Write a Cover Letter
- Session 3; Wed 2nd Sept, 11am: Build Your Personal Brand Online
- Session 4l Wed 9th Sept, 11am: Get Your Business Visible on Google
Together with Google, we understand it’s been a tough time during these last few months, and we want to show our support. Sessions 1-3 have been tailored to help support potential candidates in providing practical skills, whether you are getting back to work or looking for a career change.
Session 4 is suitable for all individuals but has been tailored with Tradespeople and small businesses in mind, to give some helpful tips and advice on getting your business visible on Google.
Matt Williams, Director of Talent, said: “We are delighted to be working alongside Google to offer free online training to colleagues, business and potential candidates. We’ve been working together to develop these sessions to allow us to support individuals with valuable tips and advice during these challenging times.”
Ronan Harris, Google UK & Ireland Managing Director, said: “Now more than ever, having the right digital skills can have a transformative impact on business sustainability, growth and job creation. By partnering with Screwfix, to provide free live webinar training through the Digital Garage, we hope to inspire and upskill individuals and businesses throughout the UK, helping people to find a job or grow their skills form home. Despite the ongoing uncertainty, we want to show how digital skills can help people and businesses restart and thrive.”
To book your place on the Get your Business visible on Google session, please register at Eventbrite.
Screwfix and Google partner to host weekly webinars 3.99 MB 0 downloads...