Screwfix LIVE is back for 2018!
Register now and you’ll get a FREE GIFT WORTH £30
In its fifth and biggest year, Screwfix LIVE is a free show for Trade and DIY enthusiasts and its now open for registrations. Returning to the Farnborough International Exhibition Centre the show runs from 28th September – 30th September 2018.
And if you register now at www.screwfixlive.com you’ll get a free gift * worth over £30 when they visit the show. Also for those that make it to the event and additional 10% discount is available at the till**.
The hugely popular Screwfix LIVE event is set to attract thousands of people and will feature the industry’s latest and greatest product innovations, demonstrations, competitions and on-stand offers, making it the trade show of the year!
The first day on Friday focusses on a range of trades…Bringing together more suppliers and products than ever, all under one roof, this industry-leading event, will feature industry favourites including: DeWalt, Karcher, Bosch, Hive, Evolution and Aico.
Rhian Bartlett, Trading Director Screwfix, comments: “Every year we come back with a bigger and better show than the previous year, and Screwfix LIVE 2018 is no exception!
“With a brand new Exhibition and Conference Centre and more than 180 top brands having confirmed their attendance, we are excited to be back in Farnborough for what’s going to be an exciting event. Screwfix LIVE gives our suppliers an opportunity to showcase everything from power tools through to landscaping, but more importantly our customers get the chance to meet suppliers to discuss new innovations and products.
“The show gives enthusiasts the opportunity to share experiences, stock up on state-of-the-art products and take advantage of exclusive offers. It’s a great day out so register today and keep an eye out for our regular updates. We hope to see even more visitors in Farnborough later this year’’.
It’s also an opportunity to see the latest innovations like Smart Home, as well as a great day to meet fellow tradespeople and DIY enthusiasts.
To register to attend Screwfix LIVE visitors should go online to www.screwfixlive.com.
Note to editors
Screwfix is part of Kingfisher plc, the international home improvement company, with nearly 1,200 stores in 10 countries in Europe, Russia and Turkey. For further information go to www.kingfisher.com.
Screwfix is convenient, straightforward and affordably-priced, helping its trade customers get the job done quickly, affordably and right first time. Tradespeople can shop 31,000 products over the phone, online, via their mobile or in-person from their local store.
- From power tools and work wear to cables and pipe fittings, Screwfix offers over 11,000 products available to pick up from over 580 stores nationwide. Our full range of over 31,000 products can be ordered over the phone, online or from a local store, with orders taken up until 8pm (weekdays) for next day delivery to home or site.
- Screwfix.com attracts 5 million visits per week.
- The Screwfix Click & Collect service means customers can conveniently purchase supplies online or over the phone and then collect from the store in as little as one minute.
- Customers can call the UK-based Screwfix Contact Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including bank holidays) on 03330 112 112.
- UK stores are open 7 days a week, from 7am – 8pm Weekdays, 7am – 6pm Saturdays and 9am – 4pm Sundays. Excludes selected stores. See www.screwfix.com/stores for details.
- London stores are open from 6am – 10pm on weekdays
- In 2016, Screwfix sales surpassed £1bn for the first time
- World leading customer satisfaction levels.
- Screwfix was awarded Retail Week’s Customer Experience Initiative in 2017.
- Screwfix was awarded 2nd place in Retail Week’s Best Employer Rankings in 2017.
- Screwfix was awarded South West Contact Centre Forum’s Large Contact Centre of the Year Award in 2017. Screwfix was awarded Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018.
- Screwfix was awarded Retail Week’s ‘Best Retailer over £250m’ and ‘Digital Pioneer’ awards in 2018
- For more information about Screwfix please visit our media centre: screwfixmedia.co.uk